6400 E Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN
This cemetery, also known as Combs Cemetery, was part of a Baptist church that was established here in 1833. The church disbanded and the building was torn down sometime around 1924. The earliest burial was 1845 & the latest in 1939. A burial list was published in the Franklin Township Historical Society publication “Called Home”. A copy is available at the GSMC library. (from: Genealogical Society of Marion County)
B. M. Phillips
Died: 5-4-1863 Age: 73y 8m 22dBenjamin McCoy Phillips born 12, Aug. 1789. Veteran of the War of 1812.