6400 E Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN
This cemetery, also known as Combs Cemetery, was part of a Baptist church that was established here in 1833. The church disbanded and the building was torn down sometime around 1924. The earliest burial was 1845 & the latest in 1939. A burial list was published in the Franklin Township Historical Society publication “Called Home”. A copy is available at the GSMC library. (from: Genealogical Society of Marion County)
Agnes SmithBorn: 4-20-1821 Died: 10-9-1890Agnes Cox Moxley married Samuel Smith March 23, 1837.
Updated 6 years ago.