6400 E Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN
This cemetery, also known as Combs Cemetery, was part of a Baptist church that was established here in 1833. The church disbanded and the building was torn down sometime around 1924. The earliest burial was 1845 & the latest in 1939. A burial list was published in the Franklin Township Historical Society publication “Called Home”. A copy is available at the GSMC library. (from: Genealogical Society of Marion County)
Garret W. HendricksBorn: 3-11-1865 Died: 12-4-1937Son of John James Hendricks. He had a brother, Curtis, and a sister, Donie.
Updated 1 year ago.