6400 E Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN
This cemetery, also known as Combs Cemetery, was part of a Baptist church that was established here in 1833. The church disbanded and the building was torn down sometime around 1924. The earliest burial was 1845 & the latest in 1939. A burial list was published in the Franklin Township Historical Society publication “Called Home”. A copy is available at the GSMC library. (from: Genealogical Society of Marion County)
John S. Dilliner
Born: 10-4-1828 Died: 11-10-1913husband of Mary, John’s wife was Mary Smith Dilliner
Garret W. Hendricks
Born: 3-11-1865 Died: 12-4-1937Son of John James Hendricks. He had a brother, Curtis, and a sister, Donie.
B. M. Phillips
Died: 5-4-1863 Age: 73y 8m 22dBenjamin McCoy Phillips born 12, Aug. 1789. Veteran of the War of 1812.