Samuel Smith » Piner


6400 E Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN


This cemetery, also known as Combs Cemetery, was part of a Baptist church that was established here in 1833. The church disbanded and the building was torn down sometime around 1924. The earliest burial was 1845 & the latest in 1939. A burial list was published in the Franklin Township Historical Society publication “Called Home”. A copy is available at the GSMC library. (from: Genealogical Society of Marion County)



Samuel Smith

Born: 10-26-1814 Died: 12-5-1888Married Agnes Cox Moxley on March 23, 1837.
Photo of Samuel Smith
Categories: Piner